Due to the impact on the quality of the products, on customer satisfaction currently controlling the quality of raw materials, semi-manufactured products, is very important for many manufacturers. The presence in the competitive markets has led the companies to pay attention to the quality of their products more than before. Here are some of the activities of Maral sanat Quality Control Department:
Control of goods and raw materials
- Determine any quality control tests for goods and raw materials and the range of acceptance of each test
- Compare the results of tests with materials specifications standards
- Issue confirmation certificate or reject goods based on control results
- test order and issue the quality certificate the document and the order of carrying out the test. Qualitative testing of materials according to the customer's request (national and international)
Activities during production
- Define control characteristics during production
- Dimential controls and specialized inspection for welding.
- Preparing Welding specifications (WPS) and quality certificates from the valid laboratory
- Supervising technical calculations of pressured tanks and manufacturing methods for them by a qualified expert from the National Standards Organization
- Record the inspection results and stop the production line according to the control guidelines
- continuous and full control of the primering and painting ,salt spray test, adhesion, and ... Color, thickness control according to the standards and control instructions
Final product control activities
- Determine the control characteristics of the product in accordance with European and national standards
- Perform specific inspections of each product in accordance with the control instructions
- Control torque for bolts and nuts using calibrated and precise torquemeters.
- Perform EBS and roll tests
- toe in, toe out tests using an advanced laser device
- recording results and issuing a quality certification for all production processes at customer request.
In addition to factors such as technical knowledge and the use of advanced machines that have a direct impact on the quality of the product, measuring instruments must also be precise and accurate to ensure the quality of the product.
- Confirmation of tests and tools and control gauges in accordance with European, Japanese, national standards
- Provide and maintain records of equipment calibration status and licensing use along with certification and record calibration results.